The Best Links

Get more followers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

International Spy Museum

Too bad I no longer live in the Washington, DC area as I would very much like to visit the International Spy Museum at 800 F Street, NW.  They feature "wristwatch cameras, poison gas guns, a World War II Enigma cipher machine and other coding machines and disguises. 'Weapons of Mass Disruption.' An examination of the history of and pressing issues pertaining to cyber security." They also have a special program called "Operation Spy"  which is a live action spy adventure.


In their main exhibit you can examine over 200 spy gadgets, weapons, bugs, cameras, vehicles, and technologies. Learn about microdots and invisible ink.  I really look forward to my next visit to the capitol so I can get to see all this.  If you get to the museum before I do please get back to me and tell me all about it. (Just click on the comments below.)

In the meantime we can get back to my favorite spy story--the true story of Reilly Ace of Spies.  Here is  at Episode 1  " An Affair with a Married Woman" --  Part 5/8.


I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.  Please leave me your comments and questions.



No comments: